Saturday 23 August 2014

Week 13 - New Floppy Disc Portraits


Nowadays, I believe that no one is using the floppy disc to store their files and document in it. After invention of CD, DVD, Thumb drive, and hard disk, floppy discs are no using anymore as it's storage is small than other. I never know that floppy disc can be using as a media for design, after I saw it. This is amazing and interesting! 


Those artwork are designed by Nick Gentry, British artist. Most of  artworks are portraits and using floppy disc as media. He reuse the things that is no longer useful to create a pleasing of artwork. He inspired me that I have to be a reuse the things that unwanted and need to be a economy person. This is the path that be saveing the earth and reuse it to be a great artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment