Sunday 1 June 2014

This is my first time to use the blog, but i really don't like to write something in the Internet.Since this is a part of the homework, then i will try my best to write something.

First, I am Lam Poh Seng. I am 21 years old and my hometown is Sarikei which is located at Sarawak. It is just a little place. Now, I live in PJ and study Graphic Design in UTAR. I think thats all about my part.

Yesterday, i was shopping with my friends at the MidValley. i did not saw an accident happen, but i look down from the Fourth Floor, I saw a girl with the blood on the floor at Ground Floor. I was shocked and feel sad and scare about it. I heard that the girls is fell from 4th Floor which was happen on same floor with me. it was a sad case. After that, i was fought that accident happen  without giving a warning, it just happen too fast until we cannot react it. One person' life is unpredictable, it can be longer or shorter. So, be graceful at all the time and always take care about your beloved, be more alert and careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment